The Paraid ACR (Ambulance Child Restraint) accommodates the most expansive age and weight range of available pediatric harnesses in the world. Designed to fasten pediatrics onto an ambulance stretcher securely, it provides a safe and effective design for patient transfer. This innovative, flexible harness system is crash tested to BS EN 1789 and easily attaches to any make or model of ambulance stretcher. The ACR leaves the chest clear to enable CPR to be administered and is supplied as a set of four color-coded harnesses, accommodating a weight range of 4.5 lbs to 99.2 lbs. Each harness has its own integrated wash bag for infection control and is supplied with a kit bag for storage.
Paraid ACR (Ambulance Child Restraint) Features:
- Weight range 4 lbs - 100 lbs
- Universally compatible with any cot
- Smart color-coding for easy selection of 4 sizes
- Machine washable
- Quick release chest strap for medical intervention
- Breathable fabric maximises airflow and meets infection control standards
- Allows rapid transition from sitting to flat in an emergency or to recovery position
- Padded for patient comfort and reduced risk of pressure sores during long transfers
- Can be used with stretcher back rest in raised position
- Compact storage bag
We find these pediatric seatbelt restraints easy to install and use. They adjust easily with seatbelt type material and each size of the harness system is labeled with the weights it fits. We leave the cot straps attached and can quickly fit the appropriate size harness as needed.