The SunMed Air-Q sp3G Intubating Laryngeal Airway, Self-Pressurizing with Gastric Access is an advanced, all-silicone airway that helps deliver safety and confidence in airway management. The unique ET tube ramp and epiglottis elevator aid in fast, easy, and safe intubations.
The SunMed Air-Q sp3G Intubating Laryngeal Airway, Self-Pressurizing with Gastric Access Features:
- Features an extra wide gastric inlet access and two gastric channels that accommodate NG tubes up to 18 Fr
- Includes self-pressurizing cuff that utilizes positive pressure ventilatory source
- Provides exceptional ease of ETT placement when unexpected intubation is required
- Unique ET tube ramp and epiglottis elevator aid in fast, easy, and safe intubations
- ET tube ramp helps facilitate intubation and directs the endotracheal tube toward the laryngeal inlet
- Built-up mask heel for improved seal
- Color-coded connector for easy size identification
- Removable tethered connector enables insertion of endotracheal tube through airway tube
- Soft medical-grade silicone cuff
- Anatomically curved, airway tube with integrated bite block
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.