Berman Oropharyngeal (Oral) Airways are placed over the tongue to create an air passage from the mouth to the far back of the throat. These disposable airways are made of polypropylene and feature a perforated midway opening for ventilation and allow access for a suction catheter.
Berman Oropharyngeal (Oral) Airways Features:
- Oral Airways are made of polypropylene (PP)
- Disposable airways provide superior performance
- Unobstructed passage - unique perforated midway openings assure ventilating channel and permit access of a suction catheter, even if airway shifts or is partially occluded
- Strength - reinforced bite block prevents collapse of airway
- Flexibility - smooth, non-brittle finish permits easy insertion without danger of breaking when distorted
- Less trauma - greater accessibility of suction catheter permits removal of secretions at a faster rate
- LATEX FREE
Please note that economy products are value-focused and may be sourced with a variety of brands.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.