The Binder Lift - Nylon is constructed with Cordura Denier 1000 Nylon for the torso wrap, polypropylene web strapping for the handles, and thermoplastic polyurethane slick-strap for the leg straps. This lift has 24 to 32 handles that easily permits team lifting while using proper ergonomics. The unique design allows for rapid application even in a confined space, such as a bathroom. The cushioned top edge and torso wrap design reduces bruising and skin tears while providing superior patient stabilization and security. It received the 2013 Hot Product of the Year award from the Journal of Emergency Services and the Innovation of the Year award from EMS World. To clean, simply put it in the machine wash or extractor.
Binder Lift - Nylon Features:
- Patented torso wrap design for superior patient stability and control
- Cushioned top edge for patient comfort.
- Removable impervious leg straps for versatility and easy cleaning
- 24 - 32 handles (size dependent) in multiple rows and orientation for unmatched grip and leverage versatility.
- Industrial strength color coded buckles
- Compact storage bag
- Machine washable
- Made in the USA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.