The Binder Lift - Vinyl is constructed with Bondcote vinyl coated polyester for the torso wrap, and thermoplastic polyurethane slick-strap for the handles and leg straps. This lift has 24 (standard) to 32 (bariatric) handles that easily permits team lifting while using proper ergonomics. The unique design allows for rapid application even in a confined space, such as a bathroom. The cushioned top edge and torso wrap design reduces bruising and skin tears while providing superior patient stabilization and security. It received the 2014 Hot Product of the Year award from the Journal of Emergency Services and the Safety Innovation Feature award from the EMS Safety Foundation. To clean, simply wipe down with a sani-wipe or other disinfectant.
Binder Lift - Vinyl Features:
- Patented torso wrap design for superior patient stability and control
- Cushioned top edge for patient comfort.
- Removable impervious leg straps for versatility and easy cleaning
- 24 - 32 handles (size dependent) in multiple rows and orientation for unmatched grip and leverage versatility.
- Industrial strength color-coded buckles
- Compact storage bag
- 100% made from medical grade impervious material for quick and easy cleaning
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.