The Biomedix Selec-3 Multiple Drop IV Set Model B10-102 has two standard Y-sites and rotary luer lock. Biomedix developed the Selec-3 Multiple Drop IV Set, which is the first, unique patented IV drop regulating device in the world to offer three different drop settings engineered to save time, reduce inventory costs and minimize the risk of contamination.
The Biomedix Selec-3 Multiple Drop IV Set Model B10-102 Features:
- Eliminates the need for multiple IV sets
- With Selec-3 , EMTs select 1 of 3 calibrated drop volumes without having to break a line
- Selec-3 features 2 "Y" port connections that allow a piggy back line and an open injection port for medication infusion
- It features an infusion intervention site to eliminate the need for an extension set, enabling response to critical patients' needs faster and smoother
- Selec-3 disconnects easily while maintaining its original infusion site and "Y" port
- Length: 83"
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.