The Mangar Health Camel Lifting Chair with Airflo 24 Compressor is designed to easily lift a fallen person. The Camel includes a built-in backrest with internal ring construction for a fully-supportive lift. The Camel Lifting Chair is easy to use and inflates quickly with the use of the included Airflo compressor.
The Camel can be used anywhere, indoors or outside, and will lift a fallen person with dignity while protecting both emergency personnel and the patient being lifted from injury. This unit is ideal for use with bariatric patients, lifting up to 700lbs.
Mangar Health Camel Lifting Chair with Airflo 24 Compressor Features:
- Simple to use
- Appropriate for any age
- Portable, packs away into a compact and discreet bag
- For use indoors or out
- Minimizing moving & handling risks
- Enhances independent living
- Battery operated
- Airflo controlled
- Lifts a total of 700lbs
- Weighs 14lbs (not including compressor)
- Inflated Dimensions: 28" W x 32.5" H x 44" L
- Deflated, Packaged Dimensions: 30.5" W x 8" H
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.