The Mangar ELK Lifting Cushion + Airflo 24 is an emergency lifting cushion that provides a safe, dignified lift. The Mangar ELK is a clever piece of manual handling equipment, designed for single-handed care. The fallen person can be lifted quickly and efficiently from the floor while reducing the risk of injury to both the carer and the individual. This lifting equipment is ideal for anyone who has fallen in a confined space. The person who has fallen can shuffle onto the cushion - or be rolled on from the recovery position - and then assisted to sit upright. With the touch of a button, the Elk inflates allowing the person to settle in a raised seated position ready to stand within minutes.
The Mangar ELK lifting cushion is ideal for use in a residential setting; it fits easily into confined spaces such as bathrooms, hallways and dining rooms. The use of the Mangar ELK as a powered lifting device reduces the number of personnel needed on a lift and also reduces strain on healthcare providers.
Mangar ELK Lifting Cushion + Airflo 24 Features:
- The ELK is particularly compact and lightweight
- One size fits all - The ELK can lift the most fragile person up to plus size individuals weighing up to 980 lbs
- Its unique design means it can be used inside or outside and is particularly effective in small confined spaces such as the bedroom, bathroom or hallway where alternative lifting devices may not be suitable
- Includes the battery-powered Airflo 24 air compressor
- Lifting Performance Per Charge: 9 Lifts
- Stretcher bars are available for additional lift assistance (sold seperately)
The Mangar ELK Lifting Cushion is Ideal for Patients with Conditions Including:
- People with neurological disorders such as Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Parkinson as Disease, Stroke, Alzheimer as and dementia and Huntington's disease
- Individuals with physical disabilities such as limited mobility or amputees
- The elderly - 30% of adults over 65 will fall at least once a year - This rises to 50% in the over 80s
- Plus size or bariatric patients who face daily mobility challenges and will often find it difficult to get back on their feet when they fall - even though they are uninjured
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.