The Mercury Medical Flow-Safe II® + device is a respiratory aid intended for use with a facemask or advanced airway and gas supplying device to elevate pressure in the patient as lungs. The level of airway pressure delivered to the respiratory system may be set to increase during inspiration and decrease during expiration. This system is efficient for use in the pre-hospital, surgery center or hospital setting.
The Flow-Safe II+ is a bilevel CPAP system and now includes an in-line filter with a bacterial filter efficiency of 99.96% on particles of 3.1 microns and a viral filter efficency of 99.81% on particles of 3.3 microns.
The Mercury Medical Flow-Safe II® + with In-Line Filter Features:
- Kits packaged with Bacterial/Viral filter features a hydrophobic filter medium to help reduce cross-contamination.
- Ideal for wherever CPAP therapy is appropriate.
- Pre-hospital or in hospital use.
- Compact and easy to store - no extra parts.
- Color-coded manometer verifies delivered CPAP pressure.
- Uses 50% Less Oxygen Consumption than the original Flow-Safe.
- Comfortable head harness with quick disconnect clips for easy access to patient as face.
- Forehead support reduces pressure on the nose and easily adjusts.
- Easy Set up & Training - just attach to standard flowmeters/Flow determines CPAP pressure. Yellow Flow/CPAP chart on all devices illustrates flow rate with corresponding delivered CPAP pressures
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.