The Mercury Medical Flow-Safe II EZ Disposable CPAP System is a respiratory aid intended for use with a face mask, nebulizer and gas supplying device to elevate pressure in the patient's lungs while delivering aerosolized medication. The Flow-Safe II EZ conserves oxygen while maintaining high FiO2 delivery; it uses 50% less oxygen than the original model saving resources and presents a major advantage on long transports. Note that increasing flow may be necessary when activating the nebulizer.
Only the Flow-Safe II EZ system features a built-in manometer for verified pressure readings with no assembly of a separate apparatus. The pressure relief valve automatically adjusts to avoid excess pressure. Additionally, the Flow-Safe II EZ mask is lighter, easier to handle and is designed to form a better anatomical seal. The elastic head harness is easy-to-place with velcro straps that easily adjust for patient comfort.
The Flow-Safe II EZ is a CPAP and Nebulizer System in One.
- Ideal for wherever CPAP therapy is appropriate
- Pre-hospital or in-hospital use
- Compact and easy to store with no extra parts
- Color-coded manometer verifies delivered CPAP pressure
- Includes an integrated nebulizer
- Uses 50% less Oxygen consumption than the original Flow-Safe
- Comfortable head harness with quick disconnect clips for easy access to patient's face
- Forehead support reduces pressure on the nose and easily adjusts
- Easy set up and training
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.