The original Laerdal Thomas Tube Holder is a tried and trusted tube holder, and an industry leader for the last two decades. Designed to secure a range of advanced airway devices, Thomas Tube Holders are easy to apply and provide a reliable hold over tape fastening methods.
Thomas Tube Holders are ergonomically engineered to meet the needs of healthcare providers and offer a comfortable fit for the patient. The hook and loop fastener that straps around the patients a head conveniently fits quickly into place and fastens securely.
Laerdal Thomas Tube Holder Features:
- REACH compliant
- Adult version: Fits airway device sizes 6.5 mm (Inner Diameter) - 21 mm (Outer Diameter)
- Paediatric version: Fits airway device sizes 4.3 mm (Inner Diameter) - 15.8 mm (Outer Diameter)
- Material: PP (mouth piece), EPE (foam), Nylon (strap)
- Non sterile
- Disposable - for single use of no more than 24 hours
- Operating temperature: -18°CC to 43°CC
- Storage temperature: -34°CC to 52°CC
CE marked - this product is in compliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.