The LSP Disposable Manual Resuscitator is a single patient use system for manual ventilation. The BVM offers accurate, dependable operation coupled with the ability to manually feel a patient's respiratory response, all in a tamper-proof package for single patient use. Every BVM comes with a bag, patient valve, and 7 feet of oxygen tubing.Child and all infant bags come with a pop-off relief valve, which pops off at 45 cm H20 max and can be overridden by the operator.
When specific repeatable concentrations of oxygen are required, the bag refill valve (L471) can be employed in conjunction with a blender. When used as an oxygen supplemented source, this device also ensures high FIO2 concentrations on every bag compression no matter which clinical rate is employed. It will also conserve gas in the process by operating only while the bag refills.
LSP Disposable Manual Resuscitator Features:
- Includes a bag, patient valve, and 7 feet of oxygen tubing
- Child and infant bags come with a pop-off relief valve, which pops off at 45 cm H20 max and can be overridden by the operator
- PATIENT CONNECTION:22 mm outside diameter, 15 mm inside diameter
- PEEP CONNECTION: 30 mm outside diameter
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -30F to 125F
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -40F to 160F
- MATERIALS: Bag: Thermoplastic rubber (a Latex-free synthetic material), Mask: Alpha PVC 3006-95, Deflector: High density polyethylene, Valve and Oxygen Enrichment Ports: Phillips 66 KRO3
- Single Use Packaging: Tamper-proof polybag
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.