LSP Trauma Air Pants (Anti-Shock Trousers) are designed for emergency care for the victim experiencing hypovolemic shock. They provide complete counter-pressure around the legs and abdomen, combining safety and comfort for the patent.
LSP Trauma Air Pants (Anti-Shock Trousers) Features:
- Handles are strategically located in the torso area and both legs for easy positioning and patient movement
- All bladders have a 5-year warranty against breakage
- The pant material has a 2-year warranty
- Unique design allows the pants to open outward and lie flat for easy application and patient accessibility
- Color-coded Velcro straps and luminescent pressure gauges for easy nighttime application
- Inflation pump can be used with foot, hand or knee pressure
- Adult pants are easily downsized to fit either a small adult or a pediatric patient
- Soft-pack carry bag is padded for protection and the strap system converts to a backpack for carrying ease
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.