Microdot Code 69 Test Strips are pre-coded to work the the Microdot Code 69 Meter, requiring no manual coding for ease of use. Each microdot strip contains the enzyme glucose dehydrogenase (Bacillus Sp.) = 1 IU and other ingredients (mediator, NAD, lysing agents etc.) = 200 µg. The performance of microdot Test Strips has been evaluated both in laboratory and in clinical tests.The measurement range of the microdot System is 20 to 525 mg/dL. The accuracy of the microdot System was assessed by comparing blood glucose results obtained by 102 patients at one clinical center with those obtained using a YSI 2300 laboratory Instrument.
Microdot Code 69 Test Strips Feature:
- Range tested 45 to 472 mg/dL
- Slope 0.973 y-intercept 3.96 mg/dL
- The performance of Microdot test strips has been evaluated both in laboratory and in clinical tests
- Measurement range of the Microdot system is 1.2 to 29.2 mg/dL
- Store between 50 and 86°F
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.