The NAJO Lite Backboard isthe lightest Ferno backboard at just 14.5 lbs and features a central slot in the lower half of the board to immobilize each leg separately. The Lite also features two handholds at the tapered end to allow more stable transport and angled edges for easy log-rolling. Strong, one-piece HDPE construction is impervious to all bodily fluids, is easy to decontaminate, and provides 100% x-ray translucency. The board is also buoyant and can be used to float a patient in the water.
NAJO Lite Backboard Features:
- Two handholds at the tapered end allow more stable transport
- Central slot in the lower half of board to immobilize each leg separately
- One-piece, high-density, polyethylene plastic construction, with polyurethane foam fill and greater density around the handholds
- 100% X-ray translucent
- All boards meet OSHA recommendations and are easy to decontaminate
- Impervious to all bodily fluids
- 2-year warranty
- Available with 10 or 18 pins
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.