The NAJO RediHold Backboard features two handles at a tapered end to allow for more stable transport. The head area is smooth to insure all head immobilization devices adhere to the board, and the edges are angled for log-rolling. Strong, lightweight, one-piece HDPE construction is impervious to all bodily fluids, is easy to decontaminate, and provides 100% x-ray translucency. This board is also buoyant and can be used to float a patient in the water.
NAJO RediHold Backboard Features:
- Two handles at tapered end to allow for more stable transport
- Head area is smooth to insure all head immobilization devices adhere to the board
- Angled edges for log-rolling
- Floats 155 lbs. in water
- One-piece, high-density, polyethylene plastic construction, with polyurethane foam fill and greater density around the handholds
- Impervious to all bodily fluids
- 100% X-ray translucent
- All boards meet OSHA recommendations and are easy to decontaminate
- Guaranteed for life under normal usage
- Available with 10 or 18 pins
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.