The Naso-Flo Nasopharyngeal Airway Device allows for direct oxygen delivery, while humidification vents positioned towards the distal tip facilitate heat and moisture transfer. It can also be supplied with an optional respiratory indicator with or without hydrophobic filter.
The Naso-Flo Nasopharyngeal Airway Device Features:
- Manufactured from soft silicone reducing the risk of trauma during insertion
- Delivers oxygen directly into the pharynx, reducing the anatomical dead space
- Once the patient as tidal volume has been exceeded, the upper airway becomes a natural reservoir for the remaining oxygen
- Cost effective - Reduces the need for an oxygen mask with the additional benefit of improving the visibility of the patients oral cavity
- Suitable for a wide range of clinical applications
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.