Personnel Armor System for Ground Troops (PASGT) Ballistic Level IIIA Helmet
PASGT: PASGT stands for Personnel Armor System for Ground Troops and is pronounced as “pass-GET.” Available along with the ballistic vest, soldiers in the United States military used it from the early years of 1980s to the middle of the 2000s.
The PASGT Ballistic Helmet offers NIJ level IIIA protection, plus increased fragmentation protection.
Adjustable padded lining adds to the blunt trauma protection level of this helmet; at the same time, the padding also adds to the comfort level. Moisture-management material in the pad system thwarts the accumulation of moisture, keeping your head/face area drier and fresher.
- NIJ Level IIIA protection
- Increased protection against handgun bullets (9mm and 44magnum) and small fragments
- Shape used and accepted by most military organizations worldwide
This tactical and versatile helmet meets the strict standards of NIJ-Standard-0101.06 Level IIIA.
- NIJ 0101.06
- Level IIIA protection
- PASGT design
- Adjustable padded lining for comfort and blunt trauma protection
- Sweat-wicking material in the pad system
- Four-point adjustable attachment system with Optional supportive neck pad
- Compatible with chem/bio hazard masks
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.