The PRO EVAC Manual Stair Chair, exclusively available for sale to EMS and Fire Departments through QuadMed, incorporates the best features of several different stair chair devices into one easy to use design. The Easy Glide Track System distributes weight easily so the patient goes down the stairs smoothly without bumping or jerking. Also, with the weight evenly distributed on the tracks, first responders have a much easier time controlling the chair.
Since this product is designed to be used in cramped and quartered spaces, the PRO EVAC Manual Stair Chair turns on a dime for easy negotiation. With a weight capacity of 500 pounds almost all patients can be assisted using this device! Rugged construction and the use of highest quality materials in production ensures this stair chair is up for the toughest challenges. The welded metal seat has a removable vinyl cover for easy cleaning. The chair also features two handles on the back for easy transport up the stairs. The larger sized, extendable foot rest is included for patient comfort and security. To secure the patient, two chest straps constructed of nylon with heavy-duty seatbelt style buckles are included.
PRO EVAC Manual Stair Chair Features:
- Easy Glide Track System even distributes weight allowing for easy control and movement of the chair
- Welded metal seat has a removable vinyl cover for easy cleaning
- Includes 2 handles on the back
- 2 chest straps constructed of nylon with heavy-duty seatbelt style buckles for securing the patient
- Larger-sized, extendable foot rest
- 2 year warranty on contruction and defects
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.