Extremely compact and lightweight, the new Slishman Traction Splint - Compact (STS-C) is designed for situations where medical equipment must be packed into difficult or remote locations. Ideally suited for search and rescue, special operations, military medics, wildland firefighters, backcountry skiers, or anyone trying to minimize pack weight and cube space. The new STS-C is a more advanced version of the Slishman Traction Splint. Like the original, the STS-C generates a mechanical advantage using an internal pulley to apply precise femoral traction.
Slishman Traction Splint - Compact Features:
- One size fits all, from small children to large adults
- Less than 13 ounces, and 13” packed—one of the smallest and lightest traction splints on the market
- Single connected device—no loose parts, which may get lost
- Can be applied in under a minute with minimal training
- Application possible even in cases of lower leg/foot amputation
- Includes the Slishman Pressure Wrap to assist with rotational stability
- Country of Origin: USA
- TAA Compliant
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.