The Statpacks G3 Pharmacy Module features a foam-lined and quad-fold design that accommodates a wide range of medications for easy identification and organization. IV catheters, needles, and syringes are neatly arranged for quick access on the side, while pre-filled doses may be organized in the middle section. This pharmacy module is specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks G3 Emergency Medical Services packs.
Statpacks G3 Pharmacy Module Features:
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Only one Velcro® access point is needed to open and close. By eliminating zippers and other buckles, this quad-fold allows for less chance of warranty issues and makes for very fast access
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized medication supplies and tools
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- Mesh pockets that fit pre-filled syringes and vials you may see through
- Can be used as a standalone module or in other EMT Jump Bags
- Upgraded fabric technology is stronger and more durable, it will not de-laminate or peel and the glossy finish offers enhanced visibility
- Low profile bumpers on the bottom of the bag reduce wear and tear, while also allowing the bag to stand uprite
- Contents NOT included
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.