WHEN SECONDS COUNT, PELVIC STABILIZATION DEVICES SAVE LIVES.
When seconds count, you need the most effective and reliable pelvic fracture treatment available.
The answer is not a bedsheet. It as a Pelvic Stabilization Device specifically designed to provide stabilizing symmetrical and circumferential compression:
Pelvic Stabilization Devices are the right answer for EMS and hospital critical care teams.
Recent clinical evidence indicates that Pelvic Stabilization Devices improve pelvic fracture outcomes, and the T-PODResponder Pelvic Stabilization Device is easy to apply by a single EMS professional in the field, provides symmetrical, circumferential compression, and does not need to be removed for MRI, X-Ray or CT scans.
Pyng's new T-PODResponder uses new material with key advantages:
- 3-4 mm thickness, versus 7-8 mm of original T-POD, allowing smaller and more efficient packaging
- 100% polyurethane material is breathable, has moisture wicking capabilities so perspiration wicks through the material and into the air, is latex free, and is long-lasting and durable
- Material will not fray once cut to specific size
- Smaller and more compact than original T-POD
T-PODResponder Pelvic Stabilization Device Features:
- Effective and easy-to-use device to stabilize the pelvic ring in patients that have suspected pelvic fractures and possible internal bleeding
- Can substantially reduce transfusion requirements, and length of hospital stay, as well as reduce mortality in patients with unstable pelvic fractures
- Can provide better stabilization of a globally unstable pelvic fracture than an external fixator
- Significantly less expensive than alternatives, is not invasive, and can easily be applied by emergency medical technicians in the field
- Proven effective in minimizing patient discomfort and pain.
- Provides symmetrical, circumferential compression
- X-RAY, MRI, and CT Scan Compatible. 100% radiolucent
- Only one size required - Custom Fit
ONE SIZE FITS ALL:
Unlike many pelvic bands or pelvic stabilization devices, T-PODResponder is one-size-fits all for both children (over 50 pounds) and adults. This means you only have to carry one size of device with you at any time.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.