H&H Medical Corporation TACgauze Wound Wrapping Gauze. Based on a joint research program with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, TACgauze Wound Wrapping Gauze uses existing manufacturing processes in the US to create an affordable, effective, Berry Amendment compliant gauze for military and civilian use. With these measurable benefits, TACgauze marks the next generation of trauma gauze.
This non-woven product incorporates a proprietary blend of bleached cotton, synthetic fibers, and TRUE COTTON; a sustainable, chemical free, cotton product from T.J. Beall Company, into a non-woven gauze product that is significantly more absorbent by weight than standard cotton gauze. Additionally, TACgauze sheds fewer fibers than standard woven cotton gauze, is less adherent to damaged tissues, and can be torn into smaller units for easier application.
H&H Medical Corporation TACgauze Wound Wrapping Gauze Features:
- Small Footprint- takes up less space in your kit.
- Better Packing- less adherent to damaged tissues.
- Cut to Any Length- with little to no fray/particles.
- More Absorbent*- 63% higher absorption rate/m2
Made in the USA- No supply chain issues
- Ready to use
- Berry Amendment compliant
TACgauze is a perfect addition to any IFAK or first aid kit with multiple applications in emergency situations, including:
- Bleeding control and absorption from wounds
- Wound and limb wrapping to protect injuries
- Additional packing for compression bandages
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.