The VBM Quicktrach II is a device designed to perform cricothyrotomy in emergency situations. Cricothyrotomy is an emergency procedure to avoid death from suffocation due to upper airway obstruction (e.g. glottis edema, foreign body, larynx carcinoma) when intubation or tracheotomy are impossible. Thin cuff seals trachea and allows efficient ventilation with aspiration protection. Stopper and safety clip reduce the risk of posterior tracheal wall injury. Anatomically shaped cannula adjusts to the trachea due to "memory effect". Available for adults (I.D. 4mm).
VBM Quicktrach II Features:
- Sterile sets are pre-assembled and immediately ready for use
- Specially grinded needle tip makes prior incision with scalpel unnecessary and reduces the risk of bleeding
- Stopper prevents a too deep insertion and reduces the risk of posterior tracheal perforation
- Necktape allows a quick and safe fixation
- Quickest tracheal access via one-step procedure
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.