The Pulmodyne VT Select BVM is a manual resuscitator with a tactile feedback system. It is recommended by the AHA to deliver 10 BPM of 500-600mL to a standard adult. When activated, the valve restricts the refill of the bag to ~4 seconds. This provides your patient ~10 BPM, helping to eliminate hyperventilation of the patient. When the valve is activated, press your thumb and three fingers simultaneously together utilizing the finger ridges to deliver approximately 500-600mL to the patient. Additionally, the BVM is smaller (1200mL) than most adult bags on the market. This helps to reduce the risk of hyperinflation or barotrauma.
The Pulmodyne VT Select BVM Features:
- Manual resuscitator with a tactile feedback system
- Activation of the valve allows for consistent delivery of 10 BPM of 500-600mL
- Finger ridges with support strap for better grip
- 1200mL bag offers smaller total volume than most BVMs
- Reduces the risk of hyperinflation or barotrauma
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.