The Defibtech ARM XR Automated Chest Compression (ACC) Device is an innovative update to Defibtech's trusted ACC model and has been designed for professional rescuers. ARM XR ACC helps emergency personnel deliver continuous, high-quality CPR for patients in cardiac arrest. Easy to deploy and use, ARM XR allows first responders to transition from manual to mechanical CPR in seconds, and maintain continuous compressions over long durations. Count on ARM XR to deliver consistent, high-quality CPR from the rig to the hospital.
The Defibtech ARM XR Automated Chest Compression (ACC) Device Features:
- Active Chest Recoil: the suction cup piston design generates consistent depth compression with up to 0.6" of recoil
- Integrated Frame & Backboard: allows for consistent compressions on scene while securing the patient's arms and the device for transport
- 33% Longer Battery Life: provides uninterrupted compressions for 60 minutes–33% more than competitive devices; it can also run on AC power with external adapter
- Treat Larger Patients: the ARM XR adjusts to fit patients with a chest width of up to 17.5" and a chest height from 7.4" to 12.7", the Arm can be used on patients of any weight
- Wide Operating Temperature: operating /maintenance temperature of 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F).
- Lightweight & Portable Design
With ARM XR, EMS teams can:
- Provide high-quality CPR with appropriate compressions per minute, depth of compressions and active chest recoil
- Run a cardiac arrest code with smaller teams and reduced fatigue/stress
- Treat large and small patients with automated compression depth adjustment
- Extend budgets with our cost-effective, rugged mechanical CPR system
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.