The Thomas EMS Airway Hard Case features a large removable Intubation Kit, located in the lid of the Case. The Intubation Kit can be removed and used by several medics in a multiple victim scenarios, or remain secured to the lid and still fully functional. The Intubation Kit is secured to the lid by 6 neodymium magnets, which completely eliminates the need for Velcro on the outside of the kit. The Intubation Kit is designed to hold multiple intubation handles, Macintosh and Miller blades, ET Tubes, Magill forceps, airways, RSI medications, and all other needed intubation accessories. The use of fluid-resistant heavy weight vinyl on the outside of the intubation kit makes decontamination easy. (Includes galvanized steel plate and mounting screws for lid mount.)
The base of the Thomas Airway Case consists of a modular, foam divider system plus 2 removable fold outs featuring clear vinyl, color coded pockets. The base of the Airway Case is designed to accommodate multiple adult and pediatric BVM's.
Thomas EMS Airway Hard Case Features:
- Includes a large, removable intubation kit that fits within the lid of the case
- The kit is secured with heavy-duty magnets and can be used while in the case
- Designed to hold multiple intubation handles, Macintosh and Miller blades, ET Tubes, Magill forceps, airways, RSI medications, etc
- Base of the case holds a modular, foam padded divider system with 2 removable fold outs featuring clear vinyl, color-coded pockets
- Base accomodates multiple adult and pediatric BVMS
- Includes galvanized steel plate and mounting screws for lid mount
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.