MedSource TrueSafe Comfort Blood Control Safety IV Catheters are ergonomically designed with contoured catheter housing and a textured hub that creates a non-slip grip for easy handling. The TrueSafe Comfort BC Safety IV Catheters feature a triple-facet, bevel needle with a fully encapsulating needle shield that encases the needle upon full retraction, providing safety without compromising functionality.
TrueSafe Comfort Blood Control Safety IV Catheters Features:
- Gently tapered catheter tip provides a smooth transition from needle to catheter during insertion
- Triple-facet, bevel needle offers ease of insertion and reduces trauma to the puncture site
- Blood control active check valve reduces exposure to blood borne pathogens
- Push-off tab assists with one-handed technique
- Push-button mechanism retracts the needle fully and safely into the guage chamber
- Fully encapsulated needle shield reduces exposure to blood borne pathogens via needle stick injuries
- Large volume flashback container allows for clear visual confirmation of success venipuncture
- Contoured housing with ergonomically designed grips for easy handling
- VenaPUR catheter material is a proprietary material designed to remain kink-free and soften within the body
- Non-pyrogenic, not made with DEHP
- LATEX FREE
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.