Manage multiple patient monitoring with the Athena GTX Wireless Vital Signs Monitor - SurgeCase. SurgeCases are designed and built specifically for the charging, storage and deployment of multiple Athena GTX Wireless Vital Signs Monitors and ancillary equipment.
Smart charging technology embedded in each SurgeCase ensures that WVSMs and peripheral devices (such as tablets) are properly charged and ready to go at a moment’s notice. Temperature controlled cooling blowers ensure the case operates at a safe temperature while deployed as well as while charging in storage.
The Athena GTX Wireless Vital Signs Monitor - SurgeCase Features:
- Holds up to 10 Athena GTX WVSM devices and accessories
- LED indicator lights display battery status of each individual monitor
- Single power cord charges all case contents
- Easy access power switch
- Padded individual pockets for monitors and accessories
- Storage space for all accessories
- USB ports for charging tablet or other devices
- Automatically controlled intake and exhaust fans maintain safe operating temperatures
- Tablet mount
- Modular storage options
- Power cord holder
- Customizable for a variety of applications
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.