The small and portable Athena GTX Wireless Vital Signs Monitor (WVSM) collects vital data needed to make critical decisions, even in remote, limited access, and multi-patient environments. The WVSM allows a single caregiver to wirelessly monitor up to 20 patients simultaneously on a tablet, PC, or smart phone with the Athena Device Management Suite (ADMS) via Wi-Fi, peer-to-peer network, or BLE. The ruggedized WVSM is ideal for patient monitoring in multiple emergency scenarios, both civilian and military. Lightweight portability enables live monitoring of vitals, from point-of-injury and throughout care.
Patient data is gathered automatically thus freeing a provider for other duties. Multiple providers can also access patient information onscene via ADMS. EMTs and Incident Commanders can access the same information in near real-time to make informed decisions about triage and patient transport. All patient data is color-coded based on user set parameters enabling easy triage.
The Athena GTX Wireless Vital Signs Monitor (WVSM) Features:
- Highly portable
- Wired or wireless connectivity
- Red, yellow, and green status indicators
- Wireless range of up to 200 yards
- Turn key solution with all consumables ready to deploy
- Stays with the patient from point-of-injury until treatment
- Wirelessly monitor up to 20 patients simultaneously on a tablet, PC, or smart phone
- Athena Device Management Suite (ADMS) connects via Wi-Fi, peer-to-peer network, or BLE
The WVSM comes with the following accessories: (1) Sp02 Finger Clip, (1) Blood Pressure Cuff, (1) Set ECG Leads, (3) Sets of ECG Disposable Electrodes, (1) Battery Charger
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.