The NAJO Rediwide Backboard is 18" wide for patient situations that require "more backboard". The board is 1.75" thick, with angled edges for smooth log-rolls and painless patient placement. Rectangular shape allows patient placement from either end. Strong, lightweight, one-piece HDPE construction is impervious to all bodily fluids, is easy to decontaminate, and provides 100% x-ray translucency. This board is also buoyant and can be used to float a patient in the water.
NAJO Rediwide BackboardFeatures:
- 18" wide for rescuers needing "more backboard"
- 1 3/4" thick with angled edges for smooth log-rolls and painless patient placement
- Rectangular shape to allow patient placement at either end
- One-piece, high-density, polyethylene plastic construction, with polyurethane foam fill and greater density around the handholds
- Impervious to all bodily fluids
- 100% X-ray translucent
- All boards meet OSHA recommendations and are easy to decontaminate
- Guaranteed for life under normal usage
- Available with 10 or 18 pins
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.